Wednesday, 4 November 2015
gsbs 2015 - opening ceremony
What an exceptional venue at the heart of Berlin’s history. We are grateful to our partner visitBerlin for this opportunity to host the 7th Summit in Hangar 7 of Tempelhof Airport, only 200 meters away of Hangar 2 where 2000 beds are being set up to welcome Syrian refugees.
- Thank you to Hans Reitz (title), Lamiya Morshed (title) and Prof Yunus for a warm welcome -we are very touched by Professor Yunus’ live virtual presence
- What an informative keynote by Tania Singer!
- Emmanuel Faber, Tania Singer and Uwe Heuser really highlighted the need for big companies to train their employees to develop not only mindful, but compassion and empathy
- Andreas Heinecke’s good night story underlined the strength and solidarity of the social business family with the Social Business Dollar
- Have you booked YY Knowledge Dates on E-180? Some people have already booked dates!
Stay up to date on the #GSBS2015 on Twitter @grameencl!
November 11th, 2015
The Global Social Business Summit 2015 - in Berlin, Germany - has come to a bittersweet end. We thank all those who supported us throughout the process; all those who participated in the event; and all those who helped to spread the YY Spirit of the Social Business Movement in the days leading up to - and during - the event.
We can't wait to see all of you in China for the Global Social Business Summit 2016.
Find a selection of photos from the three days of the #GSBS2015 here.MORE
6 Years of GSBS
Grameen Creative Lab YouTube Channel
On our website you can find the latest version of the agenda, session topics & speakers for the Global Social Business Summit 2015, The program is preliminary and subject to change. Stay tuned for the next updates!MORE
The main venue for the Global Social Business Summit 2015 is the Tempelhof Airport in Berlin, Germany.MORE